We’ve Missed You!
With all necessary protocols and procedures in place, we are confident that we will be able to provide our clients with a safe, clean, and comfortable environment in which to enjoy their bodywork session. Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with our updated policies.
Adjustments to the clinic and treatment rooms include:
- All of our staff members are FULLY VACCINATED as of March, 1st 2021
- Clients are required to wear face masks 100% of their time while in the clinic (including during their massage session)
- A complete cleaning of all surfaces (including the massage table and face cradle) in each treatment room with Covid-19 virus-killing products before/after each session
- Medical grade HEPA air filters in each treatment room, bathroom, lobby, and staff areas
- Disposable face cradle covers
- Removal of chairs in lobby
- Reduction in client load per day to keep traffic low
- 100% mask usage at all times for therapist even if fully vaccinated
- Touch-free credit card processing
- Temperature check for all clients and staff upon arrival (>99.4, you will be required to reschedule)
- Hand sanitizer available in all treatment rooms, lobby, and bathroom
- As always, if you need to cancel/reschedule your appointment due to illness there will be NO CANCELLATION FEE.
Wearing a mask to your appointment, and especially during your treatment, is essential to help protect against these risks. Your mask must be worn over your nose and mouth the entire time you are in the clinic. Here are some face mask-wearing tips for your massage I’ve picked up along the way to ensure your comfort.
- Take a few deep breaths: It takes a minute to acclimatize after rushing in from outside. Take a few slow, deep breaths when you get on the table and are waiting for your treatment to begin. You’ll likely find that it will be easier to breathe as time passes.
- Start on your back: If you need more time to adapt, try beginning your treatment laying on your back. When it’s time to turn to your stomach, you’ll likely be more relaxed and comfortable breathing in the mask.
- Adjust the headrest: If you have a hard time breathing deeply while on your stomach, remember that the headrest can adjusted. It can be widened, raised or lowered to accommodate your needs. Just let me know and I will help you find a comfortable position.
- Try a different mask: In general cloth masks are a bit more difficult to breathe in than disposable ones. If you are having a hard time, you may want to try switching to a disposable, surgical-style mask for your treatments.
- Unhook your ear loops: While lying on your stomach, with your mask covering your face and nose, you can try unhooking the ear loops and let the headrest keep the mask in place to take some of the extra pressure off. Just remember to secure the loops again before you turn over!
- Try a different position: Did you know you can still have a full body massage without laying on your stomach at all? Try your treatment in side-lying if you find it too difficult to breathe with a mask on while on your stomach.
I wear my mask to protect you and I thank you for wearing yours to protect me. ❤
When you arrive for your session, please call our office and your therapist will greet you at the door. If you arrive early, you may be asked to wait until your therapist is completely finished cleaning and preparing your treatment room. After taking your temperature via a non-contact forehead thermometer, your therapist will escort you into your treatment room. At this time, we are limiting the number of people in the clinic therefore we can only allow the person receiving the bodywork in at a time. Additional guests will be asked to wait elsewhere.
If you are a new client, please remember to fill out the appropriate intake form for your session (Therapeutic Massage/MLD/Children & Teens). Be sure to hit “submit” when completed. Once submitted, we are able to start a client file for you. Failure to do so could reduce your appointment length, as filling out the forms can take several minutes.
We Can’t Wait To See You
If you have any questions regarding our new office policies, please feel free to contact us and we will be sure to clarify them for you. We can’t wait to see you!