We’ve Missed You!
As of Monday, August 3, 2020, we will be reopening and available to see clients. With all necessary protocols and procedures in place, we are confident that we will be able to provide our clients with a safe, clean, and comfortable environment in which to enjoy their bodywork session. Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with our updated policies.
Adjustments to the clinic and treatment rooms include:
- A complete cleaning of all surfaces (including the massage table and face cradle) in each treatment room with Covid-19 virus-killing products before/after each session
- Medical grade HEPA air filters in each treatment room, bathroom, lobby, and staff areas
- Disposable face cradle covers
- Removal of chairs in lobby
- Reduction in client load per day to keep traffic low
- 100% mask usage at all times for both client and therapist
- Touch-free credit card processing
- Temperature check for all clients and staff upon arrival (>99.4, you will be required to reschedule)
- Hand sanitizer available in all treatment rooms, lobby, and bathroom
- Pre-screening questions prior to your appointment
- As always, if you need to cancel/reschedule your appointment due to illness there will be NO CANCELLATION FEE.
When you arrive for your session, please call our office and your therapist will greet you at the door. If you arrive early, you may be asked to wait until your therapist is completely finished cleaning and preparing your treatment room. After taking your temperature via a no-contact forehead thermometer, your therapist will escort you into your treatment room. At this time, we are limiting the number of people in the clinic therefore we can only allow the person receiving the bodywork in at a time. Additional guests will be asked to wait elsewhere.
If are a new client, please remember to download the proper PDF intake form, fill out online, and return to us via our email at email@example.com. Failure to do so could reduce your appointment length, as filling out the forms can take several minutes.
We Can’t Wait To See You
If you have any questions regarding our new office policies, please feel free to contact us and we will be sure to clarify them for you. We can’t wait to see you!